At Classical Slate and Tile we are proud to import over 30 different types and sizes of slate floor tiles.
Why Choose Slate
A slate floor is exceptionally strong and durable. With slate being natural its characteristics are unlike a manufactured product. This makes any chips unnoticeable as its colour penetrates throughout. With periodic maintenance a slate tile floor will last a lifetime.
Slate is a natural insulator, warm in winter cool in summer thus lowering your heating and cooling costs. See our section a natural insulator.
- Cost Effective, slate tiles start from as little as $45 m2.
- You can use slate both internally and externally allowing you to blend both your indoor and outdoor living areas seamlessly.
- A slate tile floor gives you that classic look that compliments a number of design options.
- Slate is exceptionally easy to clean and will seldom look dirty.
- On installation the whole floor area is sealed preventing the grout lines becoming dirty and changing colour.
- Slate can offer a slip resistant surface.
Slate has an enormous colour range from the jet black of our Ebony slate through to the pastel shades of our Avalon. There is no manufactured substitute to the blend of colours a natural floor can offer you.